Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wonder

Have you ever just wondered if this is all it?  Is this all life has to offer you?   I started to think about dating again.... yeah yeah I know... why put myself through all of it again.  So I texted a good friend of mine to see if he knew of anyone he could set me up with.... That was a dead end street there.  While I was texting my friend I mentioned that I thought my life was pathetic.  Here I had a whole week with out the kids and I did nothing but sit at home.  While waiting for his response (which on a given night could take from 5 minutes to 3 hours) I imagined him agreeing with me just so he could get back to his game.  But instead he told me that my life was not pathetic and between my 3 kids, youth group, theater group, and working a full time JOB that was a lot of just one person.....  But I still feel like I am missing something... oh well... guess it was meant to be that I never find it.

gawd... i am sounding desperate.... i really need my plays and the kids softball season to start up! That way I will be too busy to realize there is not a man in my life.. haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment