Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Pushed beyond what I can handle

Today I hit my limit, my brick wall, what ever you want to call it...  They say God will only put what he thinks you can handle.  My question to God is..... Does He think there is 5 of me!?!!??!?!?!?  Seriously!  I am a single mother of 3.  I work 3 jobs.  I help out at the youth group at church. Then all the stuff the kids are involved!  There is no way a single person can handle my day to day stress with out going insane!

So what was my breaking point...  Getting pulled over by the county police (speeding).  So I am on the phone with the youth leader when this happens and the whole time I am having a panic attack.  And the whole entire time I am waiting for them to run my liense and I am talking to the youth leader I am almost in tears.  I am also praying to God "please lord don't let me be arrested.  Cause I can not remember if I paid that ticket from 2004 or not."  And I am thinking ... who is going to pick up my kids and feed them dinner?  Plus who is going to make the cupcakes for the youth group.  So again in between panicking and praying I just laid my head on my steering wheel and closed my eyes.  That is when I knew I could not do it any more.  

So I got off with a warning (YAY)  but before the nice police officer got out of his car I made a deal with God.  I would swear off men for a month if I was not arrested....  Yeah I know do not make deals with God unless you plan on going through with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment