Saturday, April 2, 2011

Love? WTF!!!!

I fell in love with my best friend.......... HOW IN THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN!!!!!! I tried not to. I convinced myself we were just friends and that was it all was going to be. But the other night I woke up in the middle of the night and my first thought was "shit. I am IN love."

Have I told the guy this? UHMMMM am I stupid???? NO I have not said anything. Have we told each other "I love you"? Yep.... but he also says it all of his friends so I don't put any meaning to it when he says it to me. Do I have any clue what I am going to do with this feeling? NO FLIPPING CLUE!!!

I have thought of different ways of telling him and playing out in my mind his response....

The first one:
Me: I love you.
Him: Oh baby I love you too.
Me: No you don't understand .... I am IN love with you.
Him: Really? Are you sure? Because I have been in love with you for the past couple of months.
-- Then he pulls me into his arms for a long romantic kiss.----

The next one is:
Me: I love you.
Him: Oh baby I love you too.
Me: No you don't understand .... I am IN love with you.
Him: Uhmmmm.... I don't know what to say. I love you but not romantically. Not at all. How in the hell did you fall for me? I just wanted a friendship.
--Then he walks out the front door.--

Now I know that the first one will never happen. I don't have that good of luck when it comes to love. And the second... well he might tell me that he does not love me THAT way but he would never just walk out the door. So I am stuck. Stuck knowing how I feel but not knowing how he feels. Do I tell him and have the fear of rejection? Or do I keep my mouth shut and do both of us the favor by not having to discuss it? And if I do tell him and he does not feel the same way then our friendship changes...

I am great at giving out advise when it comes to things like this (just ask my twin). But when it comes to ME .... yeah I am a chicken shit. I would rather save the text messages that mean something to me then have to tell him how I feel. I would rather close my eyes and remember how his arms felt like around my shoulders as he gave me a hug from behind then tell him I want him.

So what do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment